UMN Morris Makes US News Top-10 List 20 Years in a Row
- This is UMN Morris's 20th consecutive appearance on the top public colleges list.
- The campus was included on additional lists noting value and diversity.
- This ranking follows UMN Morris's inclusion on the Wall Street Journal / Times Higher Education College Ranking last week.
U.S. News & World Report has again named the University of Minnesota Morris one of the nation's Top 10 Public Liberal Arts Colleges. This is the 20th consecutive year in which UMN Morris has been included in the annual college ranking.
UMN Morris was ranked #8 among the Top Public Liberal Arts Colleges. It earned the #155 (tie) spot on the National Liberal Arts Colleges list and the #130 (tie) spot in High School Counselor Rankings.
In addition, UMN Morris made the following unranked lists:
- Lowest debt load at graduation
- A+ Schools for B Students
- Campus Ethnic Diversity
- Economic Diversity
- Most International Students
"As one of the country's top public liberal arts colleges, Morris provides talented students from all backgrounds access to life-changing experiences," says Chancellor Michelle Behr. "This is a very special institution, and we are proud to see our work affirmed by this national ranking once again."
Methodology and More
U.S. News ranks schools according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. Additional information and a full listing of the rankings is available online at usnews.com/best-colleges.
UMN Morris also earned a spot in the Wall Street Journal / Times Higher Education College Ranking 2019. The campus earned its highest marks in the Environment category.