Work by Graduating Seniors on Display at the Morrison Gallery
The University of Minnesota, Morris proudly presents the 2018 senior art exhibition, IN/EXHIBIT 10.5, which features work from 10 graduating studio art majors. The exhibit opened on Thursday, April 19, and runs through Saturday, May 12.
Senior Artists: What They Do and Where They're From
- Cheyenne Hogarth, Drawing and Photo/Digital, Watertown, South Dakota
- Emily Klarer, Printmaking and Ceramics, Ogema
- Ellis Sherman, Drawing and Painting, Brooklyn Park
- Katie Brown, Sculpture and Fibers, Mankato
- Kyle Mckim, Drawing and Photo/Digital, Red Wing
- Lexi Reins, Photography and Mixed Media, Minnetonka
- Lindsay Parker Clay, Painting and Printmaking, Golden Valley
- Matthew Jay Sheets, Sculpture and Photography, Alexandria
- Paul Leslie, Photography and Printmaking, Minneapolis
- Sarah Theisen, Drawing and Painting, Coon Rapids
About the Show
The show and the work in it are an amalgamation of the years these students have spent honing their artistic skills. The show features a diverse group of works in both media and concept.
It includes the following media:
- Digital imaging
- Mix media
About the Gallery
The Edward J. and Helen Jane Morrison Gallery honors the philanthropy of Edward J. and Helen Jane Morrison, leaders in the community effort to establish the Morris campus during the 1950s.
Gallery hours are 9 a.m.–9 p.m. Monday-Friday; and 1–4 p.m. Saturday. To learn more, contact Gallery Director Jessica Larson at email@example.com